Guaranteed 100% Moseley content - except for that which isn't. Ye live in a place, see stuff, do things, have a dialogue with yourself and sometimes others.
After a while it begins to resonate, things strike a chord, and comments start happening.
It's all just a reaction.
Moseley content, Moseley web-presence, things as yet undiscovered.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Pencil Sculpture


It's simple - so simple that I wish I'd thought of it - and it exemplified what I like about simple artworks: they're easy to like, easy to identify with and find an affinity for.

Now, if my PC hadn't just crashed for the 8th or 11th time today, I'd have more to say about this, with reference to a bigger version for climbing - and as a more aesthetically credible alternative to the Ent proposed for Moseley Village Green. But that post disappeared in the crash, and this will have to suffice until I find a bit more time to rewrite it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home