Guaranteed 100% Moseley content - except for that which isn't. Ye live in a place, see stuff, do things, have a dialogue with yourself and sometimes others.
After a while it begins to resonate, things strike a chord, and comments start happening.
It's all just a reaction.
Moseley content, Moseley web-presence, things as yet undiscovered.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

What I like about clever art projects.


What I like about clever art projects., originally uploaded by moseleyblogger.

The answer to the above question is: because they fall over. Some of you will know that I am a great fan of gravity (and of levity too, but that's not pertinent here). So, here is an interesting series of views with a surprise conclusion (missing from the series unfortunately, as the camera battery died at that moment). It is architecture week. Last year was great, I had a really fine time. This year I'm too wrapped up in things with deadlines. So I'm missing out on all the fun. Except for this one bit next to Alpha tower that happened to be on my path from Austin Court to Pershore Street.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home