Guaranteed 100% Moseley content - except for that which isn't. Ye live in a place, see stuff, do things, have a dialogue with yourself and sometimes others.
After a while it begins to resonate, things strike a chord, and comments start happening.
It's all just a reaction.
Moseley content, Moseley web-presence, things as yet undiscovered.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Much Excitement About

Yes, much excitement locally about the new Polish deli that's being set up on the High Street, but what's really interesting to me about this photo is that I've just uploaded it to flickr.


Gosh how very interesting that flickr still allows me to upload photos even though I haven't given in to the demand for a yahoo ID. And here I thought refuseniks would be banned, then vaporised! Guess I was just plain rwong. Maybe I'll upload some more photos on occasion.

2 Comments:

Blogger Parma Violet said...

Hurrah, you've updated! :D

And yes, I too am very excited about this new place. "Polski Shop" is a rather unusual name they've chosen though!

9:09 pm

 
Blogger Moseley Blogger said...

Yeah, it's been a long while since I was last inspired to write something. I'd be happy to have input from other people - yourself perhaps? I'm sure there's more to say about Moseley than I've been writing about.

And as for the name... I guess they don't have a daughter to name it after, like one or two of the other shops in the village. Or maybe they do, and her name is...

8:18 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home